Family tree of 4 surname lines (typically each grandparent) possibly as far back as the late 16th century reign of Queen Elizabeth, typically up to 11 generations and 78 direct ancestors.
Includes 14 key records worth around £420.
You may want to focus on some of your ancestors and their relatives in more detail. Birth, marriage and death certificates which we have to source and purchase are available at an additional cost within your budget and tailored to your needs. The same applies to wills and parish records.
You will have an option to go back further in time and this will involve parish records, wills and archival material.
Back to the 16th or 17th century, with options to go back further and:-
- Historical Background
- Working theories for unsolved cases
- Maps and information on where your ancestors lived with full research on place names
- Archive search for relevant records
- Discourse on how your ancestors lived and what their occupations were and how they ranked in society.
- Analysis of your research to date including online trees.
- Consultation on future research including the option for Ongoing Research Assistance for a monthly fee.
- A menu of further optional documents to develop research further to help you to source documents worldwide to assist your research goals and potentially save you precious time.