How far can we go with 1 line?
This is a family tree of 1 surname line going back as far as possible, possibly as far back as the late 16th century reign of Queen Elizabeth, typically up to 11 generations and 22 direct ancestors.
Includes 9 key records worth around £270.
Nick went back past the days of Poldark to the early Cornish mines and the 17th century. On his way he met his direct ancestors who ended up in the asylum and workhouse; the Nervous Curate of St Wenn; and the Blind Postman of Wadebridge who walked 134,000 miles to deliver the mail with ‘no guide but his walking stick.’
You may want to focus on some of your ancestors and their relatives in more detail. Birth, marriage and death certificates which we have to source and purchase are available at an additional cost within your budget and tailored to your needs. The same applies to wills and parish records.
You will have an option to go back further in time and this will involve parish records, wills and archival material.
Back to the 16th or 17th century, with options to go back further and:-
- Historical Background
- Working theories for unsolved cases
- Maps and information on where your ancestors lived with full research on place names
- Archive search for relevant records
- Discourse on how your ancestors lived and what their occupations were and how they ranked in society.
- Analysis of your research to date including online trees.
- Consultation on future research including the option for Ongoing Research Assistance for a monthly fee.
- A menu of further optional documents to develop research further to help you to source documents worldwide to assist your research goals and potentially save you precious time.